This position is responsible for the scheduling of spa appointments, greeting and escorting the guests to treatment areas, all while providing information concerning spa services, treatments, and products. This individual will also provide support in communicating spa incentives, guest requests and programs to all departments related to the transaction.
- Greet guests, answer telephones in friendly and courteous manner, providing information, scheduling appointments and taking the necessary notes.
- Provide a professional and friendly attitude to all customers and employees.
- Complete payment transactions prior or post a guests spa/salon treatment.
- Assist in the professional and clean image of all spa and surrounding facilities.
- Communicate all necessary guest information, allergies, and request to the appropriate service provider.
- Maintain equiptment and facilities in working, sanitary, and orderly condition (in accordance with count health regulations and OSHA).
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in the spa or salon industry preferred.
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience required.
- Industry related certifications or education a plus.
- Computer knowledge preferred.